Thoughts from Management
Thoughts from Management - February 2, 2024
"Swinging Success: Testimonials from Blackstone's Get Golf Ready Women's Beginner League"
The thought of taking up golf and learning how to play can be both thrilling and challenging, but the Women's Get Golf Ready Beginner League at Blackstone National Golf Club has proven to be the perfect launchpad for many. Don't just take our word for it – here's some of what our fantastic participants had to say:
- A Winning Blend of Fun and Learning "I had a fantastic experience with the Women's Get Golf Ready League. The golf instruction was top-notch, and the camaraderie extends beyond the golf course, making it an overall great experience." - Mary
- Exceeding Expectations "The beginner golf league at Blackstone National exceeded my expectations in every way. Matt and his team made it super fun every week with a low-key, laid-back approach that nonetheless taught me so much." - Alyssa M
- A Blast for Beginners "This was my first year in the Ladies Beginner League, and I had a blast! I learned everything from the proper grip to golf etiquette and made new friendships that will be long-standing." - Liz
- Overcoming Intimidation "Being a young professional woman, golfing intimidated me because I didn't want to look foolish. The Beginner Women’s League at Blackstone truly met every one of my expectations." - Carly
- A Casual Learning Environment "The beginner league was exactly what I needed – a casual learning environment with women who supported and encouraged each other and patient golf professionals who worked directly with me to improve my level of play." - Meghan
- High-Quality Instruction and Lifelong Friends "I would highly recommend any woman interested in learning to golf to join the Blackstone Get Golf Ready Beginner's League. The instructors/coaches are welcoming, the coaching is thorough, engaging, and personable. I've made lifetime friends at Blackstone and found a sport I can enjoy for life." - Kelli
- More than Golf – A Lifetime Experience "Learning to golf had been on my bucket list for years. I signed up for golf and I got so much more... high-quality, personalized instruction, invaluable friendships, and more laughter and fun than I could have ever imagined." - Anais
- Progressing Throughout the Summer "I started the “Get Golf Ready” beginners program last year hoping to get a little insight into the game of golf; what I got was much more. Each foursome had their own Pro to work with them week after week, so the skills we learned continued to progress throughout the summer." - Fran
These heartfelt testimonials highlight the transformative power of the Women's Get Golf Ready Beginner League at Blackstone National. Whether you are brand new to the game or looking to brush up on your skills, our league is designed to be inclusive, enjoyable, and a whole lot of fun. Join us on the lesson tee and putting green and discover the joy of golf in an environment that encourages both learning and laughter. Let us drinkto many more seasons of swinging success!