Junior Intramural Middle School Golf Program
Every Monday and Tuesday at 4:00 PM beginning April 26 - Middle and Elementary together on June 9 for tournament and banquet.
Week One : 3 hours
- Program overview for parents and golfers.
- Brief discussion of golf course safety, etiquette, and rules.
- Range time: personalized golf skills assessment and golf coach assignment
Weeks Two through Six: 1 and one half hours each
- coaching and practice for either irons, woods, putting, chipping, and pitching.
- Supervised on course play with instruction.
Week Seven: 2 hours
- On course intramural competition with instructor.
- Cookout and awards celebration.
12 hours of golf and instruction & video analysis led by:
Robert Bruso - Director of Instruction PGA
Patrick Beahn - Head Golf Professional PGA
Matt Stephens - Director of Golf PGA
Nick Bates - PGA Intern