Blackstone National Golf Club is open for golf as of May 8th. Please be advised that Blackstone National will be adhering to the state Guidelines:
- Security personnel can be delineated by each club (ex. a pro and the head starter) and will be present to enforce social distancing. There can be no other employees working at the recreational component of the golf operation.
- All staff must wear face coverings while on the property
- Club facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, pro shop, restaurant, bag room, and locker room must remain closed
- No caddies allowed
- No golf carts allowed, except as outlined here: The use of a motorized cart may be permitted for any individual with a disability who is seeking a reasonable accommodation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). A golfer who wants to use a cart should provide documentation or otherwise certify in writing from a doctor to the golf course that he or she has a disability that requires the use of the cart.
- Any carts used must be cleaned and sanitized after each use. The course operator may not use non-essential employees to handle the renting and/or cleaning of the carts. Only security and groundskeeping personnel are permitted on the premises.
- Push carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Maintenance personnel are permitted to work on the golf course
- Tee Time Policy must be 15 minutes between groups
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play
- Online and remote payment options must be utilized
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole doesn't occur
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas must be closed.
- Facilities must have readily accessible hand sanitizer
The National Grill has been closed down since the Governor's previous Emergency Order in early March. The Driving Range will also remain closed until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding on this matter.